I spend a lot of time working on SQL databases and SSMS is a very nice and quite efficient DBA workbench but today I ran into this: “Cannot connect to WMI provider. You do...
- How to check system patch status against speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities (Meltdown, Spectre, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5754)
- Create a list of your Group Policy Objects using PowerShell
- DISM failing with error 0x800f0906 (“The source files could not be downloaded”)
- System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 fails to deploy
- “Error %1 received while obtaining a license for a Citrix XenApp client connection. A grace license has been granted.”