Usually deploying a Citrix XenApp 7.x VDA is a no-brainer today. Install server OS, launch VDA setup, wait 15 minutes and you are good to go. But sometimes things go wrong. Citrix.MetaInstaller.MetaInstallerException ‘dism’ component...
- Create a list of your Group Policy Objects using PowerShell
- DISM failing with error 0x800f0906 (“The source files could not be downloaded”)
- System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 fails to deploy
- “Error %1 received while obtaining a license for a Citrix XenApp client connection. A grace license has been granted.”
- Allow SQL Service Accounts to create/modify SPNs (Service Principal Name)