Microsoft’s App-V. It’s well know for being a very powerful software distribution method but also for not being the easiest to configure and maintain. Having done a few projects utilizing it I usually get...
- How to check system patch status against speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities (Meltdown, Spectre, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5754)
- Create a list of your Group Policy Objects using PowerShell
- DISM failing with error 0x800f0906 (“The source files could not be downloaded”)
- System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 fails to deploy
- “Error %1 received while obtaining a license for a Citrix XenApp client connection. A grace license has been granted.”