While SCOM has a simple way of getting a list of the currently connected users via PowerShell there is no such functionality available in the Service Manager PowerShell interface. However, due to the shared...
- Create a list of your Group Policy Objects using PowerShell
- DISM failing with error 0x800f0906 (“The source files could not be downloaded”)
- System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 fails to deploy
- “Error %1 received while obtaining a license for a Citrix XenApp client connection. A grace license has been granted.”
- Allow SQL Service Accounts to create/modify SPNs (Service Principal Name)