Nothing better on a Saturday afternoon than working out just another one of Microsoft’s WSUS issues. Applying Windows updates to a fresh build of Windows 2012 R2 (x64) on Hyper-V Gen2 hardware gets you...
- Create a list of your Group Policy Objects using PowerShell
- DISM failing with error 0x800f0906 (“The source files could not be downloaded”)
- System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 fails to deploy
- “Error %1 received while obtaining a license for a Citrix XenApp client connection. A grace license has been granted.”
- Allow SQL Service Accounts to create/modify SPNs (Service Principal Name)