Looks like the System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 for SCOM 2012 R2 that is (currently) available on the Microsoft Catalog (15.0.4420.1017) is buggy and does not deploy correctly. Post deployment you’ll...
- How to check system patch status against speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities (Meltdown, Spectre, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5754)
- Create a list of your Group Policy Objects using PowerShell
- DISM failing with error 0x800f0906 (“The source files could not be downloaded”)
- System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 fails to deploy
- “Error %1 received while obtaining a license for a Citrix XenApp client connection. A grace license has been granted.”